Windows PC: Setup your Label Printer
- Plug your label printer into a power source
- Ensure label media is loaded properly - down from the top and under the tabs
- Ensure label media is the correct type (2.25”x1.25” labels)
- Press and hold the Feed button until the light flashes once, then release. One configuration label should print, and the light should remain solid. If not, there is a problem with the label media.
- Now connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable
- On your PC, open the Start Menu and search for Devices and Printers
- If you see your printer automatically added to this screen, skip to Step 3
- **NOTE** - If your printer shows as Unspecified, like the image to the right, then you’ll need to install the correct drivers from the manufacturer’s website. https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/printers.html
- Right-click the printer and select Printing Preferences
- Select Options
- Set Label Size to: Width: 2.20, Height: 1.10
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Configuration:
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the Flowhub download page.
- Download this sample Label PDF file and Open it using Acrobat Reader DC
- With the sample Label PDF open, select Print in Acrobat Reader DC
- At the top of the Print screen, select Label printer (if not on the list, go back to Driver Setup)
- On the Print screen, set the Paper Size & Handling option to Actual Size
- On the Print screen, set the Orientation option to Portrait
- Click Print to save these settings and test your work!
Flowhub App Configuration:
- Download and install the Flowhub app from
- Open the Flowhub app and login using your username and password
- With Flowhub open, press the Alt key on your keyboard to expose the top menu
- Click Printers , then move your mouse to Labels and select your Label printer
- Test your work by ringing through a transaction, or navigate to the Adjustments section, select a previous transaction, and click Print Labels in the Details section.