Location Based Pricing
Who is this for:
Chains that have several locations with different price points per location.
Some things to know:
- Location based prices are set in products only.
- The first price added is the default price and applies to all locations until a location specific price is created.
- If inventory is accepted at a location where a location price is set, that price cannot be changed. If the location is using the default price, it can be adjusted when accepting inventory.
- Cost is the same for all locations but can be adjusted when accepting inventory.
How to add location based prices:
- Select Manage and Company Management
- Select the + button or find the product and edit from the details aside
- Select the product category
- Fill in all the required fields, including the default sales price
- Select +Add Another Location Based Price
- Add a location specific price and check the locations that should receive the price
- Repeat the above step for locations with unique price points
- Keep in mind that all locations, not checked will get the default price
As a customer buying a Boulder Bar, this is what I will pay each location:
- Flowhub OR No. 1 = $10 (default)
- No. 2 = $12
- No. 2 = $8