To conduct an audit of your inventory, take the following steps:
- Select Inventory from the left hand navigation.
- Search for the Inventory item in question and select the item.
- In the Details select Audit / Submit Discrepancy.
- If the physical inventory matches what is in Flowhub, click Submit.
You will see this activity logged in the Inventory Log:
If you need to adjust a quantity, check out our article on Submitting Discrepancies.
Inventory LogThe Inventory Log is a place to see a single product’s inventory and sales activity, across all packages over a designated period of time.
The Inventory Log tracks the following activities: Sale, Refund, Adjust Quantity or SKU, Add, Move, Combine, Remove, Edit, Waste, Transfer, Submit Discrepancy, Approve Discrepancy & Pack Bulk Bud
To see the Inventory Log in action, take the following steps:
- Select Inventory Log in the left hand navigation
- Select a Category filter
- Begin typing the inventory name of the inventory item in question
- Select the desired date range
- Press Go
- Here you will see all activities performed on the inventory item. Notice you now have the ability to see Package Total and the Inventory Total.
We have implemented a new workflow within Flowhub to deal with Inventory Discrepancies.
Budtenders have the ability to to record a change in an inventory item's quantity, add a note, and submit the change to a manager. A manager with the Company Management permission can then approve or reject the change. This will eventually sync up with the Flowhub Audit App (coming soon!).
Let's take a look at this in action:
For this scenario, we will use Employee 1 (Budtender) and Employee 2 (Manager)
Step One: Budtender Submits Discrepancy
- Budtender physically counts 10 Tangerine Suckers
- Budtender selects Inventory in left hand navigation
- Budtender selects Tangerine Suckers from the inventory list
- From the Details aside, Budtender selects Submit Discrepancy
- Budtender will add the quantity that was just physically counted
- Budtender will add a note
- Budtender will click Submit
Step Two: Manager Approves Discrepancy
- Manager selects Inventory in the left hand navigation
- Manager selects the Discrepancy filter at the top of the Inventory screen
- Manager selects Tangerine Suckers from the list
- Manager physically counts 10 Tangerine Suckers
- Manager selects Approve/Reject Discrepancy from the Details aside
- Manager reviews the submitted quantity and note
- Manager approves the discrepancy
To print package labels:
- Select the inventory from Left Side Navigation
- Select Details tab in the Right Side Navigation
- Scroll to bottom and select Print Label
Flowhub inventory labels contain the product information:
- Rec or Med
- Package tag
- Unique SKU
- Scannable barcode
- Nutrient information (if added in Suppliers).
If inventory spoils, breaks, or is unsellable for any other reason, you will record the inventory as waste:
Let's record waste:
- Select Inventory from the left sidebar navigation
- Use the search bar in the left of the Top Navigation Bar to search by either name, brand, SKU, or any other unique identifier. (The category icons, rooms, and med vs. rec dropdown can help help to filter your results)
- Select the inventory you wish to edit
- In the Side Navigation (Right) select Waste
- Enter the un-sellable amount, confirm the cashier's name & pin, and provide a reason
- Select Reports from the left hand navigation
- Select the "+" in the top right to add a new custom report
- Choose Type: Inventory Activity
- Choose the following fields and filters:
- Employee Name
- Package ID
- Weight Unit
- Strain Name
- Joint Weight
- Calculated Weight
- Product Name
- Discrepancy Note
- Discrepancy Amount
- Current Quantity
- Date Range
- Submitted Discrepancy will show all the inventory items that were audited with the variance. Current Quantity will not be updated to account for the discrepancy
- Approved Discrepancy will show all the inventory items that were recently updated. Current Quantity reflects the approved discrepancy.
Let's edit some inventory:
- Select inventory from left sidebar navigation
- Use the search bar located near the left of the Top Navigation Bar to search by either name, brand, SKU, invoice number or any other unique identifier. (The category icons, rooms, and med vs. rec dropdown can also help narrow your list of results)
- Select the inventory you wish to edit from main screen
- In the Side Navigation (Right) select edit, move, remove, and/or record waste from the details tab
- Preform the action and save