How do I adjust a sale?
As a Budtender, if your adjustments permissions are not activated, you will see "timesheet" in the left sidebar navigation menu. As a manager, if you do have adjustments permissions, you can edit a sale should the Budtender inform you of a mistake.
Let's adjust sales:
1) Select Adjustments from the left sidebar navigation
2) Select Sales from the dropdown in the top navigation bar
3) Use the search bar, med/rec filters, or date picker to narrow your results and locate the sale in question
4) Use the search bar, med/rec filters, or date picker to narrow your results and locate the sale in question
5) Select the sale from the main screen and navigate to Details Tab in the right sidebar navigation menu and
6) Select Edit and select the scope:
Product (update SKU or quantity sold | General (budtender, payment type)
7) Select the new value >> enter a reason >> Save